Please click on a box below that matches your reason
for seeing a Counselor

  • Initial enrollment assistance
  • Initial Placement (English, ESOL and Math)
  • Clearing Probation or Enrollment Hold
  • Career and/or Major Exploration
  • Create/revise Student Education Plan
  • Transfer Advising
  • Certificate Petition
  • Short-term Student Education Plan (1-2 Semester)
  • Financial Aid Appeal
  • Degree Petition
  • Clearing Dismissal Hold
  • Long-term Student Education Plan (2 or more Semesters)

For general questions or assistance with any reasons not listed in the boxes above, please email us at or call our office at 510-981-5036